Are you looking for the most perfect recipe for the grilled avocado and the guacamole made from them?
Are you not sure how to perfectly make the guacamole by grilling the avocados first?
If so, then here we are to tell you that there is no guacamole recipe that you would find to be a perfect one, because of the fact that it is a recipe with flexible cooking technique.
You can very easily add or remove the items in it that you do not think, are according the taste buds of your family.
Why would you grill an avocado?
Owning to the nutritious value of avocado and the way it helps your body get a better immune system and all, you can easily use avocado for any recipe that you like.
There are three simple steps for making a grilled avocado guacamole. Take a look at these and know for yourself.
- In the first step, you are going to grill the avocados. For this, you will let the skin remain on them and, cut them in two halves and remove the stone. Then put them on the preheated grill for about 5 minutes. Once the avocados are grilled and are ready, not you will remove them from the grill.
- Next, you are going to take the flesh of the avocados out and mash it all up so that there are no lumps. Use all the other vegetables and seasonings that you want to add for the guacamole and mix it all up. Taste it and check if more seasoning is required.
- Now you are going to serve it with some tortilla chips and get all the admiration that you want to have from it.
A few things to remember when you are making the avocado guacamole.
- Always use fully ripe and fresh avocados for the guacamole. Never use old or hard ones for this.
- If the color of the avocado turns brown in the guacamole, it still is good to use because there is nothing wrong with it, only the exposure to oxygen has made it go bad in color.
- Grilling the avocado will not give it any strong smoky flavor, rather a little tinge of being grilled will be observed in the taste which is delightful and not very bad at all.